Sausalito Library Services During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Marin County residents have been directed to shelter at home, in accordance with a public health order from Marin Health and Human Services.
- In accordance with the order, the Sausalito Library is currently closed to the public.
- Sausalito residents are encouraged to take advantage of the library's digital collections of e-books, e-audiobooks, and streaming video, all of which will remain available.
- Staff are available to help with your questions about library services or about using the library's digital collections like OverDrive and Kanopy. For staff help, please call (415) 289-4121 and leave a message when prompted. You may also send email to email@example.com. Staff will be returning calls and email messages Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
- The library is waiving overdue fines on Sausalito Library books and other material; please keep your library materials at home until we are able to reopen.
- Due dates for all materials will be extended indefinitely.
- All book drops at City Hall have been closed.
- Updates on other City services may be found at sausalito.gov/covid-19.
Please note that the Friends Bookstore on the upper level of City Hall is also closed until further notice.